QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF) (2 units)
The QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF) has been specifically designed to meet the criteria set by the Department for Education’s EYFS Framework and is ideal for:
- Those who have gained a level 2 and/or level 3 childcare qualification and have entered into an early years setting and wish to be included in the staff to child ratios to comply with EYFS requirements.
- Registered childminders and assistants who are required to hold a current and full paediatric first aid certificate in order to comply with the EYFS requirements.
- Anyone who has a non-professional involvement with infants and children, such as parents, grandparents and want to learn key paediatric first aid skills.
- The roles and responsibilities of a paediatric first aider
- Assessing an emergency situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive infant or child
- Recovery Position
- CPR and AED
- Head, neck and back injuries
- Anaphylaxis and allergic reactions
- Febrile Convulsions
- Diabetic Emergencies
- Burns and scalds
- Electric Shock
- External Bleeding
- Hypovolaemic Shock
- Eye, ear and nose conditions
- Bites and stings
- Minor Injuries
- Treatment for hot and cold body temperatures
Please call or email with your requirements 02380 627205 or email@example.com.
£135 per person (Group Booking Discounts are Available)
12 Places £120 per person
8 – 11 Places £125 per person
5 – 7 Places £130 per person
1 – 4 Places £135 per person
Prices are on a per person basis and do not include VAT. For group booking discounts, please call 02380 627205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements for a bespoke quotation.