***Flexible Dates - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange course dates that suit your business needs***
The QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF) qualification is specifically designed for individuals who wish to act as a first aider in their workplace. Successful candidates will learn how to manage a range of injuries and illnesses that could occur at work and will be equipped with the essential skills needed to give emergency first aid.
EchoFour Training Centre is based at Southampton Airport in Hampshire and the course is accredited by Qualsafe. EchoFour is an accredited centre for delivery of City & Guilds and Qualsafe courses.
This qualification should enable Learners to attain the knowledge and practical competencies needed to deal with a range of emergency first aid situations. Learners should be able to demonstrate the practical administration of safe, prompt, effective first aid in emergency situations with an understanding of the role of first aider.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding
- Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock
- Be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury
- Be able to conduct a secondary survey
- Be able to administer first aid to a casualty with injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Be able to administer first aid to a casualty with suspected head and spinal iuries
- Be able to administer first aid to a casualty with suspected chest injuries
- Be able to administer first aid to a casualty with burns and scalds
- Be able to administer first aid to a casualty with an eye injury
- Be able to administer first aid to a casualty with sudden poisoning
- Be able to administer first aid to a casualty with anaphylaxis
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with suspected major illness
We pride ourselves on being flexible to our customer needs so we do not advertise strict dates. If interested in booking this course please contact email@example.com to arrange a date that is suitable for your needs.
From £150 per person.
Group Booking Discounts:
1-4 Places @ £180 pp
5-7 Places @ £170 pp
8-11 Places @ £165 pp
12 Places @ £150 pp
Prices are on a per person basis and do not include VAT. For group booking discounts, please call 02380 627205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements for a bespoke quotation.
Book a Course
To book a course, select the type of course you want and fill in the sections below.