The QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF) qualification has been designed in-line with the current Early
Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) requirements and is ideal for:
• Those who have gained a level 2 or 3 childcare qualification and have entered into an early years setting and wish to be included in the staff to child ratios to comply with the EYFS requirements.
• Anyone who cares for infants and children, such as parents, guardians, grandparents or those who have an involvement with infants and children and want to learn key paediatric first aid skills.
- The roles and responsibilities of an emergency paediatric first aider
- Assessing an emergency situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive infant or child
- Recovery Position
- CPR and AED
- Minor Injuries
- Bites and Stings
- External Bleeding
- Hypovolaemic shock
Please call or email with your
02380 627205 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices are on a per person basis and do not include VAT. For group booking discounts, please call 02380 627205 with your requirements for a bespoke quotation.
Book this training course
Please fill in your details below and we will be in touch to confirm your booking.