The QA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) qualification is designed for individuals who wish to act as
an emergency first aider in their workplace. Upon successful completion of this qualification, candidates will be equipped
with the essential skills needed to give safe, prompt and effective first aid in emergency situations.
EchoFour Training Centre is based at Southampton Airport in Hampshire and the course is accredited by Qualsafe. EchoFour is an accredited centre for delivery of City & Guilds and Qualsafe courses.
Based on the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) training standard for delivery of Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) courses for the purposes of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. This qualification should enable Learners to attain the knowledge and practical competencies needed to deal with a range of emergency first aid situations. Learners should be able to demonstrate the practical administration of safe, prompt, effective first aid in emergency situations with an understanding of the role of first aider.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding
- Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock
- Be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury
|25 Sept 2018||
Prices are on a per person basis and do not include VAT. For group booking discounts, please call 02380 627205 or email email@example.com with your requirements for a bespoke quotation.
Book this training course
Please fill in your details below and we will be in touch to confirm your booking.