This course is designed to enable you to act as a safety person for high risk confined space tasks. It is not about entering risk but controlling the site with effective communications, conducting appropriate entry procedures and controlling emergency procedures. EchoFour Training Centre is based at Southampton Airport in Hampshire and the course is accredited by City & Guilds. EchoFour is an accredited centre for delivery of City & Guilds and Qualsafe courses.
- Prepare to act as safety attendant for teams working in confined spaces in the water industry
- Oversee safe entry and exit to confined spaces
- Monitor work team to ensure procedures are followed
- Prepare for and deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for carrying out Top Man work in High Risk Confined Spaces in the Water Sector
- Use appropriate water industry knowledge for carrying out Top man work in high risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant water industry standards for carrying out Top man Work in High Risk Confined Spaces
|Please call or email with your requirements
02380 627205 or email@example.com
|To be Arranged||£420|
Prices are on a per person basis and do not include VAT. For group booking discounts, please call 02380 627205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements for a bespoke quotation.
Book this training course
Please fill in your details below and we will be in touch to confirm your booking.