LEVEL 2 AWARD IN WORKING IN HIGH RISK CONFINED SPACES: WATER
This course is intended for persons nominated to work in or at Confined Spaces where work has been classified as high risk. These spaces are primarily enclosed and are a potential hazardous working environment and where self contained breathing apparatus is required to be worn. EchoFour Training Centre is based at Southampton Airport in Hampshire and the course is accredited by City & Guilds. EchoFour is an accredited centre for delivery of City & Guilds and Qualsafe courses.
- Prepare to enter and work safely in high risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Prepare and use escape breathing apparatus in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in High risk confined spaces in the water industry
- Use appropriate water industry knowledge for working in high risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant water industry standards for working in medium risk confined spaces
For Dates please call 02380 627205 or email email@example.com
Prices are on a per person basis and do not include VAT. For group booking discounts, please call 02380 627205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements for a bespoke quotation.