The working in medium risk confined spaces course is essential for those working in a confined space where access risks are present and escape breathing apparatus must be taken in. EchoFour Training Centre is based at Southampton Airport in Hampshire and the course is accredited by City & Guilds. EchoFour is an accredited centre for delivery of City & Guilds and Qualsafe courses. This course is also listed in the Construction Training Directory and Candidates achievements will be listed in the Construction Training Register.
- Prepare to work safely in medium risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Prepare and use RPE in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in medium risk confined spaces in the water industry
- Use appropriate water industry knowledge for working in medium risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant water industry standards for working in medium risk confined spaces
|14-15 Nov 2019||08:30-17:00||£340|
|5-6 Dec 2019||08:30-17:00||£340|
|21-22 Jan 2020||08:30-17:00||£340|
|23-24 Jan 2020||08:30-17:00||£340|
|11-12 Feb 2020||08:30-17:00||£340|
|16-17 Mar 2020||08:30-17:00||£340|
Prices are on a per person basis and do not include VAT. For group booking discounts, please call 02380 627205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements for a bespoke quotation.
Book this training course
Please fill in your details below and we will be in touch to confirm your booking.