LEVEL 2 AWARD IN WORKING IN MEDIUM RISK CONFINED SPACES: WATER
The working in medium risk confined spaces course is essential for those working in a confined space where access risks are present and escape breathing apparatus must be taken in. EchoFour Training Centre is based at Southampton Airport in Hampshire and the course is accredited by City & Guilds. EchoFour is an accredited centre for delivery of City & Guilds and Qualsafe courses. This course is also listed in the Construction Training Directory and Candidates achievements will be listed in the Construction Training Register.
- Prepare to work safely in medium risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Prepare and use RPE in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in medium risk confined spaces in the water industry
- Use appropriate water industry knowledge for working in medium risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant water industry standards for working in medium risk confined spaces
Prices from £340 per person
Please email email@example.com to arrange dates
Book a Course
To book a course, select the type of course you want and fill in the sections below.