LEVEL 2 AWARD IN WORKING IN LOW RISK CONFINED SPACES: WATER
The aim of this unit is to assess learners against the national standard in a realistic low risk environment preparing to work safely; entering and exiting confined spaces safely; using equipment and tools safely; following procedures and dealing with emergencies. This unit is about working in an environment with low risk entry with adequate natural or mechanical ventilation. Access appears simple and unobstructed, and there is no likely risk of flooding. EchoFour Training Centre is based at Southampton Airport in Hampshire and the course is accredited by City & Guilds. EchoFour is an accredited centre for delivery of City & Guilds and Qualsafe courses. This course is also listed in the Construction Training Directory and Candidates achievements will be listed in the Construction Training Register.
- Prepare to enter and work safely in low risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in low risk confined spaces in the water industry
- Use appropriate water industry knowledge for working in low risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant water industry standards for working in low risk confined spaces
Course cost from £255 per eprson
Please email email@example.com to arrange dates
Prices are on a per person basis and do not include VAT. For group booking discounts, please call 02380 627205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements for a bespoke quotation.
Book a Course
To book a course, select the type of course you want and fill in the sections below.