ENTRY INTO ENCLOSED SPACES
This training is intended to meet the requirements set out in The Merchant Shipping (Entry into Dangerous Spaces) Regulations 1988 (SI 1988 No. 1638) (the Regulations), IMO Resolution A.864 (20) Recommendations for entering enclosed spaces aboard ships (adopted on 27 November 1997) and the Code of Safe Working Practices for Merchant Seamen (COSWP). EchoFour Training Centre is based at Southampton Airport in Hampshire. EchoFour is an accredited centre for delivery of City & Guilds and Qualsafe courses.
On completion of the training, course participants will have sufficient knowledge and understanding to enable them to:
- Recognise potential dangerous enclosed spaces aboard a vessel
- Complete a typical enclosed space entry Permit to Work
- Carry out the safe testing of an atmosphere prior to enclosed space entry using typical industry test equipment, including knowledge of its maintenance & testing/calibration requirements
- Carry out a safe enclosed space entry
- Carry out self-rescue from an enclosed space
- Carry out safety attendant role
Please call or email with your requirements 02380 627205 or email@example.com
Prices are on a per person basis and do not include VAT. For group booking discounts, please call 02380 627205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements for a bespoke quotation.