EMERGENCY RESCUE AND RECOVERY OF CASUALTIES FROM CONFINED SPACES
The course is designed for persons nominated to be a member of a team for rescue and recovery of casualties from within the confined space in the event of an emergency. EchoFour Training Centre is based at Southampton Airport in Hampshire and the course is accredited by City & Guilds. EchoFour is an accredited centre for delivery of City & Guilds and Qualsafe courses.
- Prepare to work safely in confined spaces under emergency conditions
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Prepare and use RPE in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Use rescue equipment safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for carrying out emergency rescue and recovery of casualties from confined spaces in the water industry
- Use appropriate water industry knowledge for carrying out emergency rescue and recovery of casualties from confined spaces
- Apply water industry standards for carrying out emergency rescue and recovery of casualties from confined spaces
Please call or email with your requirements 02380 627205 or email@example.com
Prices are on a per person basis and do not include VAT. For group booking discounts, please call 02380 627205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements for a bespoke quotation.